Tuesday, March 22, 2011

now, this is what i'm talkin about

This is awesome. My free-spirited nature shouts YES! I so want to engage in the vagabond lifestyle. As I graduation nears quickly (less than a month!!!) I have a strong itch to travel and expand my horizons. I may be poor and hope for a job that can get me out of this pit but it's unlikely in this economy. All I need now is a buddy cuz let's face it. traveling the world is not meant to be embarked solo.

Bohemianism:

The practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people, with few permanent ties, involving musical, artistic or literary pursuits. In this context, Bohemians can be wanderers, adventurers, or vagabonds. -Wikipedia

Check out these people's site.

2 comments:

Luke said...

If only I had the balls to do this. I'm hoping to do 3 months in the USA next spring/summer, which is taking ALOT of saving right now, but to travel indefinitely, that would be amazing. I say go for it, you'll never be as free in your life and the fact it is now in your head means you have to do it!

Luke
x

Katrina Tabil said...

I most definitely would LOVE to travel =) When shall we plan our trip? (NO JOKE)