Sunday, November 14, 2010

responsibility sucks!

i'm definitely less responsible in college than i was in high school.
seems counter-intuitive.
i felt better when a college friend also said she felt less responsible than in high school.
i don't know if it's the fact that my class schedule is all over the place and differs every four months thus i have more freedom to decide to attend class or if it's me sick of being anonymous in classes of 500. or if it's being sick of doing things i don't want to. 
i think it's just time for a change: time to get out of school.
why is it that in life, there will always being people telling you what you have to do?
you have to show up to work on time.
you have to perform adequately enough at work to keep a job.
you have to pay bills.
you have to have a job to earn money.
there is no such thing as a free handout.
you have to do a job you don't like to make money
you have to be skinny to be attractive. 
you have to, you have to work your way up to get to the top
you have to sit though boring lectures that seem of no use.
but, responsibility is the only way to advance in this culture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I was just blogger profiles and I found your site, I think your blog is interesting and I would like you to visit my blog. If you follow me I will follow you...

Jesse