Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I've Been Thinking...

I feel like a robot.
Remember that song, I am Not a Robot by Marina?
She inspires me to give up the robotic lifestyle, even though America has deemed this the way of life in order to be successful.
Gosh, I hate it. Get up everyday. Go to school. Do homework. Yada-Yada-Yada. Blah, Blah, Blah.
It's hard to do something when it doesn't feel rewarding.
I choose a business minor to commercialize my PR major, but gosh it's hard and not in any way creative or rewarding.
These classes are designed to weed out students because BYU wants to be the Harvard of the West.
Hard classes = not so easy on the GPA.
While there is no such thing as an easy class at BYU, I've managed to attack them, until now.
I just don't want to spend hours in labs asking for help.
Get me outta here is how I feel currently.
Seeing as next semester is my last. I'll solve the problem then! Once and for all!
Guess, this semester I had to learn that I have to given into the ways of the world, buckle down and complete things I REALLY don't want to submit myself to.
Here's to prepping to live in math labs, accounting labs and the library next year.
There. I had to put those thoughts out there.

No comments: