Thursday, November 11, 2010

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

this blog is fun. it features vintage photos of couples and quotes about attraction. 
it's easy to be a cynic but this blog is changing my mind.

"Boys and girls in America have such a sad time together; sophistication demands that they submit to sex immediately without proper preliminary talk. Not courting talk- real straight talk about souls, for life is holy and every moment is precious.” -- Jack Kerouac
On the Road
gosh that's a deep one. needs to be on billboards.

"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work." -- Author Unknown

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." -- Albert Einstein


"I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day.  I haven't had time for tobacco since." -- Arturo Toscanini



 

No comments: